Our highly trained property management team are industry professionals who pride themselves on maximising rental returns for clients. Their skills ensure that all properties are managed with a common goal in mind, to reduce maintenance costs and increase rental returns for our clients.
The key to successful property management is exceptional customer service and attention to detail. It sounds simple enough but without the experience and expertise to manage a rental property correctly, an investment can quickly become a problem.
Fortunately, the Growth Realty team have years of experience in managing investment properties (including their own!), and can therefore make sure that clients enjoy the benefits of their investment without the hassle.
Each member of the team only manages a set amount of properties, ensuring that they can dedicate their full attention and service to every property owner. Our General Manager, Peta, also likes to stay personally informed on all properties managed by Growth Realty, ensuring that there will always be someone on hand to answer a client’s question or concern.
The expert services that our property management team can provide include:
- Advertising and filling empty tenancies via in-depth interviews and reference checks
- Ensuring relevant paperwork is completed and property is compliant with all requirements of the Residential Tenancies Act 1987
- Performing thorough property inspections every 12 weeks with a written report sent to owners
- Managing security bond, rent and utility payments (if applicable)
- Liaising with the tenant on any required repairs, notice periods, special conditions and sub-letting arrangements (if applicable)
- Providing dispute resolution between tenant and lessor
- Issuing termination and eviction notices (if required)
Interested in seeing a higher return on your investment? Get in touch with our expert team today!